Today I will take you all to understand the payout rate of online baccarat cards. It is considered another important technique that every newbie should know. Do not miss to follow
the bets and payout rates of the dealer and the player
• Place bets on the player side, you will get pay 1 : 1
• Place bets on the banker side, you will receive 1 : 1, but deduct 5% commission for the dealer, such as bet 100 baht, down to 95 baht
• bet on the tie side, will get money 1: 8 by betting that the total 2 cards of the banker and the player will be equal
• bet on the player to get a pair, will get money 1: 11 by both cards of the player Play with the same face
• Place a bet, the dealer will pair, will get payout 1: 11 by the two cards of the dealer are on the same face,
the card’s points
For cards that are face cards shall be deemed to have a point of 0, so it shall be deemed that there is no point If a bounce poker Then wait to win the second card to be 8,9. As for A, it is considered a card with a point of 1. In case of adding a card and the point is more than 10, count only the last number, for example, 5 + 6 = 11 is considered as 1 point.
Stay or Draw
How to play Baccarat Another point that is quite important is stay or draw It will be divided into 2 cases, namely of the player’s side and the banker, which will have the following conditions
Look at the total from the first 2 cards and decide
• More than 5 points are 6 – 9 stay
• Less than 6 points are 0 – 5 draw
• If the dealer gets 8 , 9 players don’t have to draw more.
This article should be a little more detailed for how to play baccarat. Look at the sum of the dealer’s first 2 cards compared to the player’s 3 cards.
1. The dealer gets 6 points while the player gets 6 , 7 (draw 7 or take 8 , 9 to win)
2. The banker gets 5 points while the player gets 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 (must win at least 2 points Except the player has 8 , 9 is considered winning)
3. The dealer has 4 points, while the player has 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 (must win at least 2 points, except the player has 8 , 9 is considered winning. )
4. The dealer gets 3 points, while the player gets 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 0 (the player gets 8, the dealer doesn’t have to draw)
5. In the event that the dealer gets less than 3 points, draw in all cases, regardless of the player’s cards