The website is an intermediary between the merchant and the customer. To sell products or not, part of it comes from the website. There are also a large number of businesses selling products online. In particular, business-to-retail (B-to-C) e-commerce is highly competitive.
Making a website with a management system that is good for business owners and customer-friendly will help reduce the burden of entrepreneurs and close the sale more easily The details of a good E-Commerce website can be summarized as follows
- The website page must be organized. Besides the beauty, The website must be easy to use. The products are categorized in a systematic and uncomplicated manner
- The website system or the back-of-store system must be easy to manage and control. to facilitate the seller
- Have complete and clear details of the product, including pictures, descriptions, and prices. You can also add a part of customer reviews to help you make a purchase decision.
- The status of the product must be displayed in Real-Time, that is if the product is out of stock or in small quantities. must show to customers To make it easier to make a purchase decision.
- There is a simple, hassle-free ordering process, clearly specifying how to do it.
- Facilitating purchases with a shopping cart system that can remember information and The number of products of the customer.
- Able to summarize the order for the customer, such as the total price of the product, shipping costs, etc.
- Payment must be secure. And there should be channels for customers to pay through multiple channels, such as credit cards, bank transfers, etc.
- There is a delivery tracking system. to increase the confidence of customers
- The website must support SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which will help users find the website and increase website visitors. This will make it possible to sell more products. (Read more at What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ?